DESIGNIN.am Design & Marketing Agency has designed The Print & Web Version Booklet of Elizabeth Residence by Hrag LLC.
ELIZABETH RESIDENCE is located in one of the most premium locations in Yerevan, Armenia. The Architecture has modern and minimalistic design features with high-end and clean finishes.
The property is located in a great neighborhood and within a walking distance from almost everything one might need next to their home.
The 9 floored property includes 35 residential apartments along with various amenities, such as a fitness gym, kids area, an outdoor pool, and much more.
Know more about Elizabeth Residence on www.elizabeth.am or www.hragllc.am
DESIGNIN.am is the official design and marketing agency of inAM² LLC
DESIGNIN is based in Yerevan, Armenia and here’s a glimpse of the services it provides:
- BRANDING: The core of your business, the silent ambassador. Branding is the image you wish to reflect about your business to the world. In short, it is the way your clients will remember you from the first moment, they meet you.
- GRAPHIC: Covering everything related to visual arts, such as drawing, illustration, typography, concepts creation and symbolism; as well as all the different styles: minimalistic, flat, old school, modern, etc. It is the twist that adds a little extra to all things.
- ONLINE: Think websites, mobile apps, online exposure. Everything that engages digitally with the viewer. Therefore, transferring to him an invaluable user experience and rewarding you with worldwide exposure.
- MARKETING: In short, strategizing the marketing plans for an effective uprising of a brand, creating effective plans to ensure the reach to the target audience.
- PRINTING: Printing services englobing all the different printing techniques. Thus, achieving a palpable version of the image you wish to send to your audience about your business.
- CONSULTING: A listening ear and a wise tongue to assist you in seeing your brand from a different point of view. First, ensuring a global view of what you own, and weighing the positive and the negative. Then, tailoring a plan of action to uplift or head start your business.